Secure exchange servers: OWA, autodiscover, activesync, outlook, SMTP, etc
UCC SSL certificate is an ideal solution for Microsoft exchange server, office communication server and QA testing environment. Microsoft Exchange Server (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 editions) and office communication servers are used for daily communication in businesses to stay competitive in this modern age. The transfer of sensitive information between the web clients and the server can cause a risk without a proper security. The answer to this risk is UCC SSL certificate. When you use UCC SSL you can do following tasks:
- Can connect to the exchange server via browser in a secure environment with Outlook Web Access.
- Use Microsoft Outlook using Outlook Anywhere with better protection.
- Mobile device users can connect to the exchange via ActiveSync to synchronize data and receive/send emails securely.
Buy Exchange SSL
Comodo UCC/SAN SSL (DV)£80 /per year
- SHA-2 Enabled
- Domain Validation Only
- Secure up to 250 domains, sub-domains & SAN with a single SSL
- CSR Encryption: 2048-bit
- SSL Encryption: up to 256-bit
- Warranty: $10,000
The benefits of Exchange SSL
Exchange SSL certificate fulfills need of low admin expense and provides rich environment between the server to server and client to server communication.
the certificate management processes
Name (SAN) control
mail servers and clients
Exchange: Exchange 2007, Exchange
2010 Exchange 2013 and Exchange 2016
official Microsoft UCC® vendors